|4 in x 6 in||$3.51||$2.53||$1.61||$1.26||$1.13||$0.98||$0.83||$0.72||$0.67||$0.60||$0.52|
|8 in x 11 in||$7.67||$5.64||$3.97||$3.34||$3.06||$2.74||$2.38||$2.09||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Custom Size||Enter Size In Below Step To See Pricing|
No Obligation to Order
Select this option at checkout if you prefer to pay after you are satisfied with your proof
Sticker sheets are generally a fun and convenient alternative to print multiple designs on a single sheet. You can easily maximize an entire sheet by printing more than one image that may vary in size and shape.
Our custom high-quality sticker sheets are a fast and easy way to promote your personality, business, brand, or event. You can count on us to bring your idea into reality while making sure that the materials we use are durable enough to withstand scratches, rain, and sunlight exposure.
We pride ourselves on our low minimum order quantity. This is the main reason why our designs and our client base easily range from personal to professional.
Size: 4 x 6 in, 8 x 11 in, or your custom size
Finish Type: Glossy or Matte
Color and Design: Customizable
Preferred file format for custom designs: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, and SVG
What are sticker sheets?
- Sticker sheets are generally a fun and convenient alternative to print multiple designs on a single sheet. You can easily maximize an entire sheet by printing more than one image that may vary in size and shape.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Is it alright to use copyrighted or licensed material for my sticker?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and we will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
What image file types can I upload?
- We highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your stickers. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available.
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website by attaching it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative.
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes. We will keep your artwork on file to make reordering simple and easy for you.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes. Unless it is an exact reorder, our team will send an e-proof to your email. We will not proceed with the production until after you approve the final design.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a proven production error, we will gladly replace your order.
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932.
Do you offer sheet sticker colors other than white?
- Our sheet stickers are printed on white paper, clear plastic, and gold or silver foil paper — but that doesn’t mean that you’re limited to these color options alone. With our all-over printing, you can use any colors you want for your design.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. Via phone call 3. Via live chat on our website 4. Via email
Can I order a few custom sticker samples?
- Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. Though you can order a single sheet of custom stickers to try them out before committing to a higher quantity.
Do you have custom sticker designs that will work for my project or business?
- Yes, of course! Regardless if you prefer patterned prints or minimalistic designs, we are confident that we have options for you.
How durable are paper custom stickers?
- Paper stickers are a great, durable option for indoor use — as long as your sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. If you intend to use your custom stickers on products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants, or cold temperatures, we recommend water or weather-resistant option such as plastic or vinyl roll labels.
Can I write on these stickers?
- Yes! If you plan to write on your custom stickers, we recommend picking the matte option as it’s the easiest to write on. If you like the look of a gloss finish, make sure you use a permanent marker. And if you’re creating black stickers, make sure to use ink that will stand out, such as gold, silver, or white.
What materials can I use for my stickers?
- Depending on the purpose of your sticker, you can choose from different materials: Vinyl, Transfer Sticker, Epoxy, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Kraft Paper, Coated Art Paper, and/or Crepe Paper.
What size are the sticker sheets?
- Your stickers will be printed on sheets that are either 11” by 17” or 8.5” by 11”.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my order?
- Only one design can be provided per transaction. If there is more than one piece of artwork, several orders must be placed.
Can I see the proof first before I pay?
Certainly! Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. To achieve total customer satisfaction, we will do our best to understand our customer's requirements and meet those specifications at all times. You can send your artwork at <
>. The proof will be sent to you within an hour. We can make changes or adjustments until you are satisfied enough and ready to place your order.
Preferred File Type for Better Quality Product: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
Review Order Details
Product: Stickers Sheets
Total Quantity: 0
Total Amount: $0.00 (All Inclusive)