|Size / Qty||1||500|
|4.13ft x 2ft||$164.02||$155.82|
|4.92ft x 2.3ft||$193.79||$184.10|
|6.56ft x 3.28ft||$259.13||$246.17|
|8.53ft x 3.61ft||$294.98||$280.24|
Price Chart Product Description FAQs Real Customer Reviews
Horizontal Pop Up Banners
Easy to set up, very portable, and perfect for either indoor or outdoor use. Let us know what you need and what you want, and we’ll gladly bring your ideas come to life. Can be used for personal or marketing tools. Can attract the attention of customers by displaying banners to advertise and promote.
Material: 250g cloth fabric
Hardware: Spring metal steel + Pegs
**The logo/ artwork will be printed on both sides.
I have questions and it is not listed here, what should I do?
We are open 24/7 to assist you. You may reach us via the listed options below.
- You may give us a call at <
> or < >
- You may send us an email at <
- You may so our website and hit the chatbox “online”
- You may give us a call at <
Can I preview before I purchase?
- We offer you a free proof before you decide to purchase and a hassle free experience. Simply fill up your order details and after checkout you may select the option of "See Design - Pay later" and place the order as a payment method. We will send you the proof once you submit the order along with the payment and proof approval link.
What are the payment methods accepted?
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, checks, and even PayPal.
Is someone available to help me with my order?
Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at <
> or phone us at < > to obtain help with your order.
Where do I send my artwork?
You may send your artwork via email at <
>or you may utilize the chat support that we have on our website. A representative will attend to you shortly. Please provide your order ##### and upload your artwork.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. On the phone 3. On chat 4. Via email
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes! We keep your artwork on file to make reordering and using your art on other products simple and easy!
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your apron order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
I want a custom banner, is your price the lowest of all?
- Our prices are always the lowest in the market for custom. We can assure you that there will be no company in the market that will be able to provide a lower price and faster turnaround than our company.
What file types are recommended and need to upload?
- The acceptable formats include: EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) AI (Adobe Illustrator) PDF (Adobe Reader PDF) PSD (Adobe Photoshop) JPEG (High Resolution JPEG) TIFF (High Resolution TIFF) Depending on the resolution and pixels, PSD, JPEG, TIFF files gets blurry when enlarged. Thumbnail JPGs or GIFs cannot be used for large prints. If submitting these files please follow these guidelines. 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi Vector: Line art is scalable to any size, it never loses resolution and the image stays clean and crisp. Vector files can be submitted in any size, in proportion to your banner's size.
Recent Customer Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars (based on 287 reviews)