|Size / Qty||50||100||250||500||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||3500||5000|
Price Chart Product Description FAQs Real Customer Reviews
While you love protecting your furniture, we love giving you stylish and elegant leather coasters.
This richly textured faux leather material is water-resistant, easy to clean, and durable enough for the rigors of daily use.
- Debossed: results in a design that's stamped down or recessed into the leather.
- Silk Printing: a most popular technique for printing designs in full-color process and various complex artwork details.
How can I customize my order on your website?
- 1. Select the coaster shape. 2. Select size and quantity. 3. Select coaster material. You can choose among paper, pulpboard, cork, vinyl, foam and more. 4. Customize your coaster. You have an option to upload your artwork. Click "Browse" it will route you to your files to select your favorite picture or you can select "Email my Artwork Later" from the drop-down menu if the image is not available yet. It will let you continue with the order without an attachment. You can send the file at firstname.lastname@example.org once your artwork becomes available. 5. Select the delivery date. Then you can proceed to Add to Cart to enter your shipping information and payment method. Click submit and the confirmation email with your order number will be sent to you right away, and you're all set!
What is Pay Later options on your website?
- Pay Later option will allow you to checkout without payment and no obligation to order. The system will not ask you to enter any bank account information as you checkout. All orders under this option are considered priority order in which the proof will be sent to you within 30 minutes after the order was placed. Our designers are ready to modify the proof as much as you want until we hit the mark of your desired design. You have an option to cancel the order under a pay later option if you didn't like the proof.
What if my artwork is not available yet when I placed the order. How can I send it to you?
- Simply upload it in our website and attach it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also select "Email my Artwork" from a dropdown menu if the image is not available yet and send it to email@example.com.
What are the payment methods accepted?
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, checks, and even PayPal.
How can I process a payment if my order is under a Pay Later option?
- The easiest way to make a payment is by clicking the Proof Approval Link. Once you approve the proof, the system will route you to our payment page. You can also call or chat with our friendly customer service associate to assist you with the payment.
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Yes. Our friendly Customer Service is available 24/7 via live chat. It’s just at the bottom right side of your screen. You can also call us at (855) 856-4070 or (281) 533-8932 for further assistance or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I check the status of my order?
- Our friendly Customer Service Associate is available 24/7 via phones, emails, and chats. Just provide your order number and they provide you the most accurate information about the order.
What does production time means?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your custom coaster order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake on my order?
- When an error has been confirmed made by our production staff, we will process the remake exactly as how you originally requested minus any errors that we made at no extra cost.
Will I see the proof before before my order goes into the production?
- Yes! We will always send a proof for you to approve. You can reject the proof if you are not satisfied with it and provide instructions or complete details on how we can make it right. The production will only resume once you approve the proof.
Can I return the product and get a full refund if I didn’t like the outcome?
- No. This is the reason why we are sending you proofs for your approval before we start the production. Approving the proof means that you agree with the design, colors, textures, etc.
Is it OK to use copyrighted or licensed material for my coaster?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
How much is the shipping and handling fee?
- It's free shipping unless you want it on an earlier date.
There are a lot of factories who can produce my coaster. Why would I choose you?
- We have plenty of reasons why customers opted to have us to produce their orders. We have rapid production time, rich in experience and professional business, experienced and friendly customer service, and strong after-sales service, ensuring the rights of the customers.
Recent Customer Reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars (based on 2840 reviews)